Toribash
i have a question

Q

Last edited by Arglax; Oct 15, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
f=m*a syens
Okay, so my first thought was OH MY GOD THIS PERSON'S NAME IS MIKU MOTHERFUCKER YES. Then I saw your application, and I (very, very sadly) must go with a soundly "Meh".

You put some effort into it (disregarding the suggestive facial expression, but I've got enough Miku 34 around to find that anyway), but you're working that "random humor" bit extremely hard. Look, I know what it's like, I've also been a huge freakish anime fan bouncing around all hyper on the net, but... doesn't work in [o]. At least not anymore.

Don't worry, though. I still love you for your username, and your application is at least better than Pwr's (note to [o] seniors: New form of measurement? ). I'm going to say yes. And don't worry about me hating you for how you're typing, I'm just being an asshole. <3 EDIT: You've also got a couple of infractions, which is a plus in my books! Definitely a yes!
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
in no way did i see you as an asshole at all. >.>

You seem nice.. also my username wasnt really based off of hatsune miku..

It was just a name that yoki mentioned and i was like "yeah.. sounds cool" Because i actually wanted Mai at first. But erth said three letter names werent allowed.. <insert sadness here> But hell. im happy with my name.

Insertion

NOT SUGGESTIVE ENOUGH. jk, most people just post MS Paint drawings so some respect to you for actually posting a picture. How dare you not base your name off of The One And Only MikuMiku? ;-;

Alright, but. Yes. Next time Jak swings around, you'll probably get a proper invite unless Chartle swings in and decides you're a terrible person.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Well, I then got asked about the whole hatsune thing. And My avvy kinda reply's to that now. Usually i would explain what and how i got the name. But now its usually a "suuure"

x3 Anyway. i also do art.

Mofo's Unite!!!

Lawl, thanks
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Based of Pwr's I'll say Yes.

<3 You'll be my friend forever, Jak.
Okay I've sent the invite. I'm pretty borderline on this too, so I think the best is to have you around for a while and see how that goes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Yay! im in. ^-^ also. the hate for pwr is strong. x3

Also what do chu guyz think of my artzie?

also okay jak