Toribash
What's you favorite mod?My favorite mod is ABD.

How often do you play?I basically play every day unless something important like school.

Do you post regularly in forums?I only post on market forums and clan forums.

Do you check and respond to your PMs?Yes I check every PM and If it is reply-able i'll reply.

Tell us about your Toribash experience.
I joined Toribash a month ago I had a lot of experience here, got very good people say i'm a alt. I love this game and continue to play it.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc. Im 17. Im very good at ABD my main mod, I love to play football, basketball, and baseball.
Been over 2 weeks now since i applied, i also got tested by Swepples a few days ago. Just want to be updated on the status of my application. Again, not trying to be a bother, just dont want to be forgotten.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
Been over 2 weeks now since i applied, i also got tested by Swepples a few days ago. Just want to be updated on the status of my application. Again, not trying to be a bother, just dont want to be forgotten.

Ummm yea, i'm a bit confused as well. Doesn't usually take THIS long to decide, but yea you'll likely get a reply soon... hopefully.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post

Yeah really sorry about that. It was a long discussion and I'm sorry to say it had ended in a no. Your a nice guy but in the end it was kinda your ingame skills that dragged you down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Well I guess i can participate in clan wars to offer to you guys.My favourite mod is aikidobigdojo and aikido.I usually play toribash everyday if I dont have homework.Yes I do if I have to sort out the organization im in or just check peoples problems on toribash to see If i can help.I do respond to PMs ofc.Well I started toribash on April 2015 I was doing well for the time I was on it.Until At the start of September when I went to U.K. for 5 months and I came back on February I started toribash again shortly after I came back to sort out my room in my house and I got back more and more used to the game.Im skilled in typing and creating stuff and my hobbies are playing football (soccer) and reading
Ty for reading my app
Originally Posted by CyanKill View Post
Well I guess i can participate in clan wars to offer to you guys.My favourite mod is aikidobigdojo and aikido.I usually play toribash everyday if I dont have homework.Yes I do if I have to sort out the organization im in or just check peoples problems on toribash to see If i can help.I do respond to PMs ofc.Well I started toribash on April 2015 I was doing well for the time I was on it.Until At the start of September when I went to U.K. for 5 months and I came back on February I started toribash again shortly after I came back to sort out my room in my house and I got back more and more used to the game.Im skilled in typing and creating stuff and my hobbies are playing football (soccer) and reading
Ty for reading my app

NO
Yea, you didn't add the WAPOW! at the end.
You are not forum active.
Your app is lazy.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard