Toribash
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Hey der, i got invited while i was dead, not sure if by someone such as srcheetah or spear key but howdy and whalecum, i also hope to participate but if it's too late, rip.

Derpy, Sparky added everyone to the roster, so I think you might be in xD

And Powelly, welcome bruh
Wolololololo
Welcome Pow! Glad to see you part of the team! Hopefully you feel right at home in Vibe, you too Derpy. We're glad you guys have decided to be part of this, I've already added you lot to our roster.

Our first round is against ICE, they'll be tough but that's no reason to give up.
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Hey der, i got invited while i was dead, not sure if by someone such as srcheetah or spear key but howdy and whalecum, i also hope to participate but if it's too late, rip.

Sup, yay for us :P

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Derpy, Sparky added everyone to the roster, so I think you might be in xD

And Powelly, welcome bruh

Cheers man

Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Welcome Pow! Glad to see you part of the team! Hopefully you feel right at home in Vibe, you too Derpy. We're glad you guys have decided to be part of this, I've already added you lot to our roster.

Our first round is against ICE, they'll be tough but that's no reason to give up.

Thanks for the warm welcome m8, I'm sure we'll be fine ;)
good luck for everybody that participating the clan league,i cant participate because,im not playing tb really long.
Also Welcome Powelly And ZeDerpyOne. Hope Both Of You Enjoy Being The Member Of This Clan.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
good luck for everybody that participating the clan league,i cant participate because,im not playing tb really long.
Also Welcome Powelly And ZeDerpyOne. Hope Both Of You Enjoy Being The Member Of This Clan.

Thanks for the welcome dude.
Yeah, no word from anyone in (ICE) yet. I've sent a few of them some PMs to see if they're alive and also managed to infiltrate their Clan Skype Chat, so hopefully that will deliver the results i'm looking for.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post

What've you been up to lately?
So a couple weeks ago, Poxpox asked me if he could use my tori in one of his animations he was making. I only appear in the second part for a short moment, but its such a great animation!

Part 1

Part 2

Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
So a couple weeks ago, Poxpox asked me if he could use my tori in one of his animations he was making. I only appear in the second part for a short moment, but its such a great animation!

Part 1

Part 2

They look awesome dude. Hopefully he makes more!
Oh my god that was sick. I freaking loved that so much. You were the dude who ran him over. You hade a big part actually.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."