Toribash
I believe it's time to emerge from my rock. Hello, members of GR. It's nice to see you again.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
So i have a question... How much time do I have to wait to become a trial and then full member (I'm not impatient, just curious)??

if nobody say something against you - I will invite you tomorrow. In the other case we will continue to discuss you. how long you will be trial member - depend of you. if you will be pretty active on the forum/game and we will not have any problems with you - you will become to full member fast
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

I'm getting semi-active again. Still busy with school.

How are you folks?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
we are all doing fine, same old same old
oh cozza you ressurected How's it hanging? A little to left i assume
Wlcome frogy200. You are now in trial period. Prove you'reself and become a full Grim Reaper. Gl.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Oh, it's all good. A big reason to why I was barely active on tb was because I had more of a committment to a minecraft server I play on, scored me 2 online gfs, including one I'm with. But also because of tb's noobish community, but other than that, it's all good at my end. You know, I remember Viper and I were talking a while ago. He said he was going to make a "power-house" clan full of well-known names and that it was going to be called "Reapers". You guys have come a long way, I'm proud of you guys, seeing you being a newborn clan to a highly regarded official clan. Don't forget to thank Viper and his busy schedule for all the effort he has put into the clan. Alexsin, how are you?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I'm doing almost great. I have a new job, new perspective on life.
Money could be better...but it's ok like it is.
And yes, viper has done excelent job keeping everything together, no question about that.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals