Toribash
And please, call her amber lol it annoys the shit out of me when people say g1rl
-----
Hey devil can you make me a background pwease?
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 29, 2012 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
And please, call her amber lol it annoys the shit out of me when people say g1rl

Oh really?

PlataBear: Half Platypus, Half Bear, AND ALL FUCKING AWESOME
---->G1rl | Akufuncture | Beta | Jewww | Eason | dizzybomb | Devil | Intelligent | Noobstatus | Spart1cu3 | firebolty | pyroteknik
The walrus, leader of SWAG

-----
Full Swag Set;

Anything else?
Last edited by Devil; Dec 29, 2012 at 04:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Because no one knows her by amber, I call her that because its easier :P lol
But can you make me a background?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Because no one knows her by amber, I call her that because its easier :P lol
But can you make me a background?

What is in it for me?

A place in my heart devil :P
-----
And could you change the bank one to say Donations to SWAGbank
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 29, 2012 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

No thanks, I only did the clan thingy because of your souls, besides my background is from google lol.

Could you make the allies, platabear, akufuncture, g1rl, dizzybomb, single allies, story. All those in banners
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų