Toribash
View Poll Results: Should Poppo be given his leadership position back?
Yes.
3 Votes / 37.50%
No.
3 Votes / 37.50%
Give it a couple more days.
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh, congratulations Death. Welcome to Fyre. I hope that you stay with us for a long time.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Poppo; at times we wonder if you are the leader or not. Cuz friend, you litterly do nothing for the clan. When did oi go Ito a clan war. When did you help in game. Fuck... When was the last time you WENT ingame.
i like cats
Agreed. Well said Bruce.
Poppo, just tell us why you always leave, and MAYBE we will understand better...and it better be reasonable, or i dunno.
Ulti is respected, has a good reason, and a great reputation as the leader.
I don't think you can match up to that, if you want to gain more repect from Fyre, then BE a leader, start helping out, do wars to increase the clan's rank and such. Post more, help with recruiting, and don't order us like peasants, make us do anything you want, that you don't do anything in return.
There, I said only half of my thought about you Poppo. I had to say it.
If it hurts you in any way, take it as a lesson as to how the rest of us suffered drops in rank, activity, members...and fame.
There is nothing I should be sorry about.
Last edited by kayateya; Jun 14, 2012 at 07:09 AM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I ment you didn't tell them anything they need to do or anything like that,
|Brown belt| Proud member of Fyre| Gastly130| L3rk| StrangeMoose| Sting is coming for you!|