Toribash
Yes i know about killtime12
Sorry about my question, i dont even know so much because i never be a clan leader
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Gazo, we will have to wait 3 or 4 weeks... This isn't so fast.
--------
Have you guys noticed that killtime12 got an perma ban?
http://forum.toribash.com/misc.php?do=banlist

What? It's a misunderstanding. Killtime never scams before. If killtime got perma ban, why icantgetbanned and lolmuch didn't get perma ban?
Wow. If killtime got a perma ban I will slap a ho.
Exize I changed that. I didn't like recruiters to be able to invite. Because my old members would just invite at random
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Guys. So basically . . . what i want to say is . .. iCof is a great clan with great members and a nice leader..But i don't think it's exactly what i'm looking for ..our GMTs are just too far apart .So what i'm trying to say is..i'm leaving iCof . I'm in search of a clan that is active when i am , yeah iCof is nice and all but i hardly see anyone anymore..and if i post on the forum it gets answered like 11hrs later..I know that persons have lives to live, as do i ,but the GMTs are far too distant.
So to Ze,Emg,planz,benny and the rest of icof members..I'm sorry.
~Fingerz
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
So, killtime got an permaban, but he can appel to back.... Well, i think he means alot for you guys, hope he can back.
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
Guys. So basically . . . what i want to say is . .. iCof is a great clan with great members and a nice leader..But i don't think it's exactly what i'm looking for ..our GMTs are just too far apart .So what i'm trying to say is..i'm leaving iCof . I'm in search of a clan that is active when i am , yeah iCof is nice and all but i hardly see anyone anymore..and if i post on the forum it gets answered like 11hrs later..I know that persons have lives to live, as do i ,but the GMTs are far too distant.
So to Ze,Emg,planz,benny and the rest of icof members..I'm sorry.
~Fingerz

What! You leaving.

But the problem of your leaving is just because different gmt
We can try fix the problem

Anyway, you have be a good member to this clan.
What I can say is only...........Good bye
~Gazorite
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!