Toribash
so ima send wolfe 10k sorry bout the badnews also just made a epic deal so they slightly did a restock in the chronos and orc and glad so i bought up all the joints for about 15k max all togther and sold them all for 62.5k for a total profit of 47.5k 8D
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Yes.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
with that stupid kowla thing him and the guy who also exploited the glitch made a betting server where people where winning crazy TC of 50k-1m bets. wolfe made 800k of the betting but the guy took 1m so he even lost his own 200k and was left with 0

I diddnt "exploit the Glitch" i just got lucky. He bookmarked the page and generated 100KK, i did nothing of the sort
Originally Posted by KowlaBank View Post
I diddnt "exploit the Glitch" i just got lucky. He bookmarked the page and generated 100KK, i did nothing of the sort

Either way... to be honest, it was plain fucking stupid. The toribash transfer page is said to possibly be down for another 30 days now... :l Who the fuck needs 100kk anyways?
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
Yes.

don't get me wrong I'm not doubting something from a high ranking clan mem, but can we get a lead to tell us? (never had a member kicked from secret before I think. )
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Yeah we have. EmoTeal for one, who was deathly inactive from day one. You wouldn't notice he's gone because it was like he was never here in the first place.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Yes, Kowla was kicked.

Reason: He was being watched from the last time he crossed a line, and this was another tic added on. He could not hold himself to a proper standard and was banned again, thereby creating a bad image for [Secret] and it's members. All-in-all, he fell below standards too many times.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Kingpin a lot of members were previously kicked :

Satsu, dk, yura...
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.