Toribash
lots of people apply for other clans, then the one they get accepted into they join and withdraw their application for the other clans, it isnt that uncommon. not only that but multi-clanning isnt illegal, it doesnt break any rules, but many clans frown upon it. such as our wonderful raid :P
BLAM, i win
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It's not common for that happen. It's silly to though due to people wanting their clan to be the first choice.

Also, poor grammar central over here. Tiredness is taking it's toll.
Last edited by surf; Jun 11, 2010 at 07:59 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
idk, sounds like they just want to come into a clan, not because they like the members and shit, but just to get into a clan, they really do not care how nice the clan is :/ anyway, I have seen alot of this, really doesn't bother me that much since we probably won't see much of them if the whole clan frowns upon them.
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
[Req]Logo
Well my cousin doing something for a totaly different forum. And he want's a logo for his clan Vulcan. Hell, I'll throw a 2k prize for it.

Just follow these rules.

A dark blueish black color
And keep the background transparent.

Have fun with it. :]

EDIT: Sorry I meant 2k
Last edited by ed; Jun 13, 2010 at 03:27 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

THE HELL!!! INACTIVE!!!!!!!!!
WHY I OUGH'TTA!!!
ILL KILL 'IM!!!!!!!
LEMME AT 'IM!!
*rolls up sleeves*
this is gonna get messy *cracks knuckles*

NOTE: did you know that cracking of joints is caused by the escape of gas inside the gaps in the joints. these gases include nitrogen, oxygen and Co2. this is often why it can only be done once, the gases need time to build up again
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
FUCK YEAH.

Exams are fucking OVER!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.