Toribash
A friend of mine is applying, so I'm not going to vote for him I guess. Just a reminder to him: be active here and use CORRECT GRAMMAR (even though you utterly suck at spelling ;) ). This is the guy who is emailing you about your avatar, Michstaa. He says he is waiting for a reply.
Proud member of Pandora
ap
In-Game Name:q3w3e3
Belt/Qi:blue
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: Kaddon
Reference from notable any person(s): none
Join Date(The date you joined the forums):26/3/10
GMT (TimeZone):+8
Preferred modes: judo, twin swords and aikido
Previous clans: none
Why do you want to join: I would like two join Pandora because i have heard many good things about the clan.
Why should we let you join: You should let me join Pandora clan because i am a budding talent.
Ban history: I have never bean banned
And explain in a paragraph your personality*, forum and in-game history if you wish.

Other: I do know how to use blender (3d graphics software) and can make models animations and games, for a price of course but you can bargain.

-----
I know I am Terrible at spelling kaddon but there is a thingamajig called spellcheck
Attached Files
yay.rpl (73.6 KB, 7 views)
lol.rpl (65.1 KB, 4 views)
cartwheel.rpl (49.0 KB, 5 views)
easy three peace.rpl (27.2 KB, 4 views)
uke.rpl (16.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by q3w3e3; Mar 26, 2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"a budding talent"?
Try adding some other things to "other", such as you know blender...
Proud member of Pandora
He has never bean banned!
How does one never bean banned, tell me!
I want to put emphasis on the word "bean", I found it funny.
Im not saying that your bad but... In your replays, you barely move. And on top of that, your form seems.... Lacking... Only one post on top of that. With all of that said I'd like to end with a good comment... I like your belt... But since I have no right to vote yet. My opinion doesnt matter.

Speaking of having no access to the pass protected parts of the forum. Iv been here for a month, and still have no password to get in :/.
League of Legends > Heroes of Newerth
EQPK, it hasn't been a full month yet.
The voting thread for you joining has been up for 3 weeks, you will get the pass when a full month has passed.
me too
-----
thats too holding over it his head

sorry i didnt quote what i was replying to
Last edited by q3w3e3; Mar 26, 2011 at 08:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump