Toribash
Hey prowler Sorry to say but the clan will die no matter what you try to do the reason is we are still on the same page from like 5 days ago... thats really bad lol

Solax was here.
Ahh welcome back just when I leave. And whiskers there is still hope. The only thing that's needed is more active members. Which isn't that hard to get. You could go online and just ask every 2 dan and up to join if they promise to be active. But that's desperate
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Hope is never lost, have you seen other clans? Like Alpha, or Fl0w they don't post nearly as much as we do.

Welcome back im2boss! I need your help, Ascend has only 2-3 active memebers currently. I need you to start to recruit with me. Whenever you get the chance.

But, the same rules still apply. Even though we need memebers, I want you to turn down any who are not
- Amazing Fighters
- Cool Guys/Girls
- Very Forum Active.

Ok? I'll be doing this as well as sorting out the memebers ranks
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Good luck prowler. Do you think I can still vote in the recruitment thread?
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Your vote will not count, but i'll take it into consideration.

Also welcome our newest member TurDE! I invited him for his skills in mutliplayer and general activity

I told him to post an app just for information. But make him welcome.

note: If anyone has any problems with him please talk to me via PM
Hello Kookiie, how glad to see you back, don't worry to much about inactivity. Just if you are going to be inactive for a while please let us know.
okay..I've been inactive because of school, I had to take tests
<haeus324> vei
<haeus324> quero matar o kookiie