Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
What would happen if we knew the meaning of life?

Then we would know the meaning of life...

1.000 posts
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
42! But that expired when the first human found out what the QUESTION to the answer was (what do you get when you multiply 6 by 9?). A new question and new answer were made - of even more complexity and senselessness (something like 50 is the answer and the question being what is the square root of 2 or something ;o)

42 is not the meaning of life, it is just the answer to the question of life, the universe and everything.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
I'm gonna go for one texture - should I get bicep for when we get clan tags? Or will that be on the hands?
Also (sorry for the double post) but I'm really up for ranking up. Goten931, or Unnoo00, or even Pat, what time works for you tomorrow? I'm free from about 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, GMT+0

Thanks
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
42 is not the meaning of life, it is just the answer to the question of life, the universe and everything.

I think everything includes the meaning of life, no?
Uh, emaxxx, if we are getting a clan texture, it would probably be for the bicep region, and MYI, just show my lax (Amethyst)
^ Agreed.

Oh yeah and Xen, by tomorrow I'll start being inactive. Since the first day of school starts again and I'm thinking of all the damn homework I have to do. But I'll try my best to stay active ;P
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Okay, thats fine, but just make sure you play or forum a little. I have exams coming in a week, so I might be inactive for a week or so. I'll still play and check the forums though.