Toribash
xD lmao.. Nice reason maylene. Anyway, maylene I am sorry for being a derp... especially with those stupidass one word posts.
And you're blaming me for making you feel like shit because of that. May I ask what the "global warming" were about?

Maylene Moderated Message:
Was joking, carry on.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Oct 20, 2013 at 01:52 PM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
The global warming is caused by you using your computer. Fuck that, any electronic device (or anything that uses burns anything else to get energy).
Also, your farts create holes in the ozone layer, which is really bad for the environment.
Not to mention that your brown hair is dark, meaning that you attract more sunlight than some other people.
You are ruining this world!
How horrible ;-;
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Arthur, just so you know I'm going to stop the argument in the replay thread by not responding. because yeah..
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
Arthur, just so you know I'm going to stop the argument in the replay thread by not responding. because yeah..

Aaaand you won't be taking it here either, right?
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
No maylene, im just going to ignore luna. Because it saves a whole lot of spam deleting for you guys.
Okay, this has been going on for days.

Lunatic:

If you can't stand a simple meaningless joke, and tend to argue about idiotic things, then we don't want you here.
Wish you luck for whatever you do in the future.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Well, ive decided i should change.. Still got that argumentative side... but im trying to better it.. c:

By that i mean im trying to make it so im not argumentative
-----
Oh also.. Maylene, I am sorry.. Just feel like i should tell you that.

And sorry to everyone else too.

Maylene Moderated Message:
Everything's fine as long as the mood isn't horrible.
Last edited by Maylene; Oct 20, 2013 at 02:49 PM.