Toribash
Different ppl, different tastes.
For me, its a steady 8 h playing every day. Ok, I lie. Its a 16 h play every day.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
should I continue playing it ?

Nope, Skyrim may be better than oblivion, but elder scrolls 3 still has that touch of magic unlike the newer v., its quite a tragic that they already find a need to patch it, its almost bf3 in a nutshell.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
If you like to have interactive promenades.

I just got told they haven't removed the level scalling either... seriously, a rpg in which the level of all the ennemies is adapted to yours is completely retarded.
If you wanna buy some "recent" cool games and not waste your money here is a list :

Mount&Blade : Warband. > 20€
Project Zomboïd (still in Alpha) > 5€
All the indi bundles > the price you want
Overgrowth (still in Alpha) > 5 or 10€
Batman Arkham asylym > expensive (download it)
The witcher (first one) > probably nothing.
I haven't tried the witcher 2 yet but I heard it's even cooler than the 1st one.

You can forget about every new fps, they all are the same and suck dicks, maybe not Rage, haven't tried it yet.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
If you wanna buy some "recent" cool games and not waste your money here is a list :

Mount&Blade : Warband. > 20€
Project Zomboïd (still in Alpha) > 5€
All the indi bundles > the price you want
Overgrowth (still in Alpha) > 5 or 10€
Batman Arkham asylym > expensive (download it)
The witcher (first one) > probably nothing.
I haven't tried the witcher 2 yet but I heard it's even cooler than the 1st one.

You can forget about every new fps, they all are the same and suck dicks, maybe not Rage, haven't tried it yet.

I actually have batman
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
i want MW3 and BF3 :< my PS3 got boring after i've completed most of the games. too bad, my parents wouldn't let me use the PSN.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight