Toribash
I am not asking to argue. He started it sir. And it's Lunatic. I said luna tic because Ze always calls me luta nic. I don't have a problem with him I'm only asking you guys to get him to stop being rude towards me.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Alright heres the deal, As far as i see Lunatic has not said one insulting word so far, and sainz continues to slam him and make him feel bad. Then, all of you decide to jump on board? Why is that may i ask? Sainz has given no good reasons for his accusations, but Lunatic's were more than adequate. I honestly dont like the direction that this clan is heading in right now, picking the bully over the victim. If this keeps up, i wont be part of it.
What the FIRETRUCK!
I feel like, SOME members are scared of sainz.
I understand he is a ALLY, but he doesn't have the right to come and make desicions not even being apart of this clan.He is a ally, and i don't have a problem with him.
But, no he wont be trampling me.
What do the MEMBERS say?
Do you guys want lunatic in?
Now if you will excuse me i shall stop writing novels in the App thread.
Raised to fight from the Deep Swamps of Toribash.
Hey look it's a PICKLE
It's not my place to talk, but I hope you guys accept me in. I just don't want someone else ruining my interest in the clan. I'm here to have a good time and I'm not going to fight. I talk a lot but it's not arguing. Anyways, thank you all for your support. I appreciate it. I'm not doing to good irl but I hope this clan realizes I mean no harm lol.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Feb 26, 2013 at 08:09 AM.
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
Alright heres the deal, As far as i see Lunatic has not said one insulting word so far, and sainz continues to slam him and make him feel bad. Then, all of you decide to jump on board? Why is that may i ask? Sainz has given no good reasons for his accusations, but Lunatic's were more than adequate. I honestly dont like the direction that this clan is heading in right now, picking the bully over the victim. If this keeps up, i wont be part of it.

All of the proofs here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=370695
I don't have time to put all now.

Originally Posted by Planz View Post
I understand he is a ALLY, but he doesn't have the right to come and make desicions not even being apart of this clan.He is a ally, and i don't have a problem with him.
What do the MEMBERS say?

Dude, i said '' if my vote counts i would like to say no '', IF MY VOTE COUNTS, in this case don't count, but i always can say anything that i think.
Application DeprivedOR
Belt (Black Belt +):Black Belt

Age (share if comfortable):11(dont mind the age im mature).
Why you want to join:Well ive seen very good iCoF members out there so that inspires me that its a good strong clan.

Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones):LastMaster(that alt was when i was banned for no reason).

Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, Video Making, etc.)Well i am a youtuber but my mic broke so now id say ill marketstuff if you guys like.

How in-game active are you? (1/10):8 1/2 /10

How forum active are you? (1/10):6/10

How/where did you hear about iCoF?:Well like i said online.

Do you have any infractions?: Infractions means ban's?Well if so yes i have like i said for no reason.

Previous clans (if any):none

Favorite mods (Best mods):Pendulumjumper,running

Tell us about yourself:An active guys who play's computer on his free time 2-3hrs a day.

Replays:Well my alt did one replay its called:Sumo walk by lastmaster vs zombie walk by jetfox4.But theres a little bug you know mrgary well in the thing

mrgary is me little bug he wasn't even online and jetfox4 is me wtf?

Well i hope i get accepted cya!
Last edited by zubin; Feb 26, 2013 at 01:32 PM.

All of the proofs here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=370695
I don't have time to put all now.

Originally Posted by Planz
What do the MEMBERS say?

Dude, i said '' if my vote counts i would like to say no '', IF MY VOTE COUNTS, in this case don't count, but i always can say anything that i think.

Jesus dude, you're STILL posting, trying to start more crap? Everyone told you to drop it, and what exactly does that link prove? That I was in Plasma? I said I was in Plasma in my app. Doesn't make me a clan hopper. My past clan experiences however has nothing to do with me applying to join this clan. Please get over yourself and MOVE ON.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Feb 26, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
You quoted the.wrong message^ And sainz just said IF MY VOTE COUNTS so a simple yes or no will do
R.I.P
Ah no won told me to stop and how i send replay ill gladly send but plz this is da best clan dudes.
What i saw nowone say to drop it now whats all the talk about me
And ill donate here good 600tc not more till i join.
Last edited by zubin; Feb 26, 2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump