Toribash
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
NutHug vs Qblivion... :O
That would give a nice spar

That would give a whole new meaning to "self spar"
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Originally Posted by Suck View Post
I recommend everyone checking out my newest art thread! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...79#post7226079

You will not regret it!

Suck knows how to do marketing. Nice and good luck.
Good luck suck!

Also, I've been writing a story for the GM Dreamcatching event. I actually expected it to be somewhat boring as I'm not into story writing, but I must say its pretty fun! Would be really fun if some of you guys tried it aswell!
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Good luck suck!

Also, I've been writing a story for the GM Dreamcatching event. I actually expected it to be somewhat boring as I'm not into story writing, but I must say its pretty fun! Would be really fun if some of you guys tried it aswell!

I wish you good luck Liquid. Sadly my English probably isn't good enough to write a nice, exciting story.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
I wish you good luck Liquid. Sadly my English probably isn't good enough to write a nice, exciting story.

Mine isn't that good either. My vocabulary is somewhat limited, plus I enjoy descriptions but end up repeating myself a lot.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I'm off to school. rip

Election Day for me today, so no school, which is pretty awesome (although they gave us a mountain of extra work to do.)