Toribash
Name: Luke
Belt:8th dan
Past Clans: Latin
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): no
Bought QI?: no
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Eddy
Modes your good at: Kickbox, Judo, Aikido.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Art. I can post examples if required.
GMT: -3
Player Card:
About yourself: As said before, I'm 16 years old. I'm not a native Eanglish speaker as my mother tounge is Spanish, yet I handle the language well. I can also talk Portuguese. I'm sociable too and always looking foward to meet new people.
Why you want to join [eVo]: This is been a clan I have always lookd up and respect.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Mostly art-work and some in-game/forum activity.
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
So, I wanna know what you guys think about him. Know him since 2008 and surely could vote positively, but I'll go neutral by the same fact. You guys decide.

Same goes here, but 2009.
Do I really need to be tested in-game?
Some of you guys already know my skills.. But for the ones that don't know yet, I just made a replays thread (free player), check it please:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...32#post5546932
asd
Ingame tests are required for everyone, just because you don't beat everyone in the clan doesn't mean you wot get invited, just more to see what mods you are good at
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Name: Victor
In-Game Name: Jupiter99
Belt: Green
Reason: I've heard a lot of great thing and i think being in your clan can help me, and vise versa
Hahaha thank you for that guys, needed a good laugh

*Jupiter99 4 admin*

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂