2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by 52x32x52x1 View Post
Good practice for llama

That's true...
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
DtheMighty. Murm declines you because once when he held a tourney you really annoyed him. If you ever want to join Piratez you will have to make ammends with murm.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
i can just add people to it you know
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SpaceLlama View Post
DtheMighty. Murm declines you because once when he held a tourney you really annoyed him.

Wait, when was this?

(Also 1,000th post)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
How about. Nameless.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ohhhh double post =O well seya guys im actually going now unless i can get on later tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SpaceLlama View Post
i can just add people to it you know

Ja, but now I have your set and you have a new one.. So...
Hi, Obvioulsy there must have been a misundestanding?? I really just wanted to join your clan. Murm,didnt mean to annoy you..
cheers, Dthemighty
eat my ass
hey guys im in arizona not sure if im gonna be able to post very often sry this is my first post in a week but ill be back in about 2 days plz dont kick from clan