Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
YEAH!

Follow the freaking leader.

/invade

Apsy, baby, no need for the invade tags. You are welcome to post here whenever you want. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
That might work, though I don't have a very good idea how many in-game active people we have.
My tb runs at about 60fps, but I barely ever go on it. I play GTA4, and go on the forums. That is about all the time I spend on my computer.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Do you like it? I find it annoying. The posts don't seem, definable.
Hmmm, im a bit more active i could dedicate about 3 hours every few days to recruiting but we need other people to help to (only three hours cuz im trying to get qi).
That's been and gone mate. ;] Snor has it now.
But I wanna go kayaking too...
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
No problem. It can stay here.

With the iBot, I can't do it. I have one, but I don't have the right kind of computer to run a 24hr server. Anyway, the power bill would be huge and my parents would pwn me. ;]

i've fixed my computer, we can probably have it on my comp

OFC i will need to restart it twice a week or something like that, but it's something
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
I find the forum looking alot neater. How can you not define posts, there is a large black line between each post. The grey lines are subtle, I think they are sexy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

So, the New Zealanders org. It's good to see this place is still running. I'm going to subscribe, so i'm become more active in here.

A bit of news, if you hadn't already found out, I'm a wibblecop! Feel free to post down there, i will edit it to oblivion!

So, last, but not least, how are we all?