Toribash
Originally Posted by jencam13 View Post
Hello, my name is Cameron Jenkins. My age is 14 years old. My hobbies is to hang out with friends, watch t.v, and spend time with my family.The sports I like to play is American Football, Basketball, Dodgeball, and Baseball. The thing that I can offer to WAPOW is a great sportsmanship. My favorite mods is Boxshu mushu, mushu, wushu, aikido, and Abd.I play Toribash everyday ,but the weekdays I have to go to school for 7:10 am to 4:00 pm.I don't really post on the forums because i don't know what to do there and the groups i find is really old, so i don't really post on the forums.I don't really have the at much Pms.The amount of Pms I have is three and it just say "Hi".My Toribash experience is good. I can be aggressive in-game, but it's not that bad. Like if I lose alot, I might freak out but in a few seconds later I will be calmed a be focus in the game.I don't know what is Discord is until i look it up.So i am making an account for it but it will take a while. Hope you all like my app, have a good day.
-----
and for some reason i can't leave this clan. it don't give me an option to leave.

I say NO
For one, the app is very disorganized.
For two, it looks like it only took a few minutes to make. (It's Lazy)
For three, you're not forum active.
For four, the biggest reason, YOU DIDN'T READ THE FIRST POST. How Seth? How do you know this? What kind of sorcery do you posses that allows
you to see what other people have done?!?!? Simple, no magic just common sense. You didn't add the WAPOW! at the end.

Again I do not decide whether or not you get in, that's up to everyone. So you may still have a chance. I'm just here to tell you about the downsides of your app. ( Forgot to mention it but, the reason I stressed number four as much as I can without making people cry is because i've seen people not reading it time and time again... Just makes me lose faith in humanity...)
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
No for me, also i think that poor guy already regrets applying after he read Seth's
Originally Posted by Seth93z
"amazingly put together hate speech on people who can't read to save their lives"

Last edited by Nikos; Apr 10, 2016 at 04:58 AM.
Yus yus you can join our discord and try to get ingame for me or Swepples to test you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I don't have a discord but sounds fun, if either of you are ingame though I'm already on.
how is someone who plays so much so bad
If you guys want to play with us join our Discord server and ask on chat
its not like we check this thread every 5 min