Toribash
Alright thanks! I'll be sure to work hard this week! Also, should I keep posting the replays here or somewhere else?
¿?
#Replays is where you should share your replays with us since yeah you're in the clan :^)
Welcome :]
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
#Replays is where you should share your replays with us since yeah you're in the clan :^)
Welcome :]

don't forget to cnc the replay above you before posting yours

Actually make sure to read the rules of each thread before posting, also our general rules
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alright guys, I need at least 4 approvals to see if Denilumi can be in the clan only once more and if he leaves I'm not even considering his application, your choice.
Even if he makes it, one warning and he's out. You guys make the call.

@Fr0styCube: Everything as they told you, one more thing is that you can consider yourself in as long as you're giving all you got on improving and I'll have you in permanently.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Patricko ty for giving me a try i hope u readed my pm

Sry if my english is bad
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Alright guys, I need at least 4 approvals to see if Denilumi can be in the clan only once more and if he leaves I'm not even considering his application, your choice.
Even if he makes it, one warning and he's out. You guys make the call.

@Fr0styCube: Everything as they told you, one more thing is that you can consider yourself in as long as you're giving all you got on improving and I'll have you in permanently.

Everyone vote either yes or no for Denilumi's approval, you're the ones calling the shots on this guy.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Me and Lionet voted yes already, only 2 more for Deni to join
I think patrick000 is a little harsh, I will give Deni a chance. However, if Denilumi leaves again, then I will say no.

I say yes. Just stay loyal and active.
Alright thats 3 yes votes, I wouldn't say pat is harsh, he's just doing his job as a lovely clan leader and dad :^)