Toribash
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Perhaps that idea but you can do a few mini tournaments for each belt level, whoever is the victor from each belt level participates in a final tournament, like a blue belt finalist would go against a brown belt finalist to make it kinda even. No alts allowed obviously, like my idea?

Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
I like it. Just after you get Viper's approval, PM me with the date, I'd like to at least observe it. I don't get in-game much. My laptop overheats too fast.
Edit: Please. ;P

Cozza, i'll disagree with that statement as not only are so many alts running around nowadays, but belt really doesnt make a difference but amount of games played. I feel like making a randomly generated bracket would be our best bet.

Frost-Dragon, I'm also awaiting his approval.
Also, sorry for inactivity lately. School has been dropping loads like never before. Thankfully, I have my fall break next week so I can relax and play more toribash.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
As in a random person goes against another random person?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
My event idea is this:
There would be like 80 participants, I'm assuming something like 80 because this is gonna be big, and that 80 would do a 1vs1 and would be 40, and the 40 would do another o 1vs1 and will become 20, and 1vs1 again, 10, and then 1vs1 again then 5, and the 5 would do like a elimination/royal rumble.
Master of the arcane arts
80 participants? Uhm, that would end up in a big big organization/planning time and also a long running time. That sounds more like a big championship than a clan event.
What I actually have in mind is to reactivate my realism event.
I created some 3d animations with toris some month ago (real recorded human fighting moves shown up on Toris). Users have to rework the movements as realistic as possible at Toribash.
I re-upload the movies later and create a small page for that incl. a movie player to show them up.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
80 participants? Uhm, that would end up in a big big organization/planning time and also a long running time. That sounds more like a big championship than a clan event.
What I actually have in mind is to reactivate my realism event.
I created some 3d animations with toris some month ago (real recorded human fighting moves shown up on Toris). Users have to rework the movements as realistic as possible at Toribash.
I re-upload the movies later and create a small page for that incl. a movie player to show them up.

Actually, this, or something unique like this, sounds really cool. A mundane fighting tournament seemed kinda... overdone, so I wasn't posting.

Anyone have any other ideas? Not that Vipers is bad, but it's always good to hear multiple ones.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Actually, this, or something unique like this, sounds really cool. A mundane fighting tournament seemed kinda... overdone, so I wasn't posting.

Anyone have any other ideas? Not that Vipers is bad, but it's always good to hear multiple ones.

Maybe instead of just holding tourneys, we can have different competitions like "best art photo of a flower" or something like that. However, for ingame purposes, it would be kinda cool to have a bracket of 64? Tourney servers usually have 32 so it may just be a double tourney. Or have two ko's, and the final four of each face off in a bracket. I don't know about you guys, but I think the bracket idea is great.

As for what you stated earlier Viper, can you explain to me what that is exactly?
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
That sounds really unique and cool. Vipers idea.

ElCaeko a 64 bracket takes very long because of gmt's, people don't show up etc. 32 people is more manageble, easier to do.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I will definitely participate, it sounds great.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I will definitely participate, it sounds great.

Me too, but I'm confuse, exactly what event would we do? We should vote, maybe?
Master of the arcane arts
Belt (4th dan minimum): 3rd dan black belt , since viper told me , apply and we will see
Country/GMT: i am from Syria BUT i live in Bahrain +3
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum): i guess almost 2 years
Forum Activity (From 1-10): 6
In-Game Activity (From 1-10): 8
Previous Clans: Critical / Kick / optical .. forgot the rest
Why did you leave/get kicked?: Inactivity and awful players
Special Skills?: Drawing (in real life NOT photoshopping)
Any infractions/bans?: 1 time useless post / 2 times ignoring rules / 2 times banned for insults
do you guys need a Replay?