LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Really? I thought I voted for you too, it must have been Kam I voted for.

Right that's 11 votes overall, gonna wait a tiny bit longer, there are 3/4 members that haven't voted.
As far as I know, everyone's posted a replay. You could give it a shot if you like, it's something we've been meaning to make since long before we became official.
I noticed I got two votes an would just like to say I would not like to be included as a possible candidate as even of I did get Co-leader I could not fulfill my obligations and I have enough things to take care of.

I voted for Meap.
what am i doing here
The actual Frost clan video replay thread.
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD DAMNIT. so cold ;~;

Since the other clan video thread has turned into a discussion thread where nothing get's done so Im making this.

Basically this thread is here for making sure that anyone that want's to be in this video posts here.
This isn't a place to post your opinions about what you want the video about. This is just here so I know who is going to be in the video and who's not since I'm making the video.

So!

*cough*

Here's the deal:

All of the replays in this vid will be spars. No exceptions. Now i know your thinking "Aww man I dont even know how to run ;~;"
Well you don't have to worry about that. The replays are going to be made for you. (lol)

All you need to do is:
Post that you want to be in the video and who you want to be sparring against in the video. (or they will be picked randomly and no one likes random.) That's it.

OR!

Go into Single player mode change the gravity to -30 and spend a good amount of time on it. More likely than not everyone will only be seen a couple of times.
Make it count.
If you would like to ask questions go ask them in the other thread.

Finally badass here's your spoiler:

5 minutes work lol
Also have something to say, now would be the perfect time to keep it to yourself. lol jk Pm me about it.
Last edited by Isolations; May 27, 2012 at 03:07 PM.
I'm very proud of you, and I'm glad you're taking initiative, but I kinda see it as an insult that I could be playing this game for over 5 years and not be able to make my own replays. If i'm in this video I will make my own shit and I will not spar, I will make mad men videos and head tossing ones, sorry but that's how I roll.
Last edited by iMOD3RN15; May 27, 2012 at 01:32 PM.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
A clan video without actual input from the members? How incredibly odd, but not really a 'clan' video.

ALSO I KNOW I BROKE THE RULES BUT OKAY.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
I will make my own shit and I will not spar

^Just as he said, but in -30 gravity. Accepted.
Attached Files
AWESMOE PWN.rpl (88.0 KB, 5 views)
FlawlessVictory.rpl (49.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by RanboukII; May 27, 2012 at 02:57 PM.
He hasn't given a reason, so I shall assume he has gone to break the world record for continuous masturbation ~ Deeza445
Fine. But I wont take the replay if it sucks. More likely than not I'll completely ignore it as if you didn't even post it (if it sucks i mean). Just make sure its good. =__=
Last edited by Isolations; May 27, 2012 at 03:01 PM.