Toribash
Acchi Kocchi is pretty close to the funniest anime I have seen.

Lucky Star + Mayoi Neko Overrun + K-ON! = Acchi Kocchi
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Animes i've watched:
Eyeshield 21
Hitman reborn
Gash bell/zatch bell
Naruto
Prince of tennis

Watching:
One piece
Hunter X Hunter 2011
Bleach
New prince of tennis
Naruto shippuden
Fairy tail
Danball Senki
Finished Seizon - Life. The author is the same person who has done Kaiji, Akagi etc., though the artist is different.
And it's super.

Finished Shadow Star, I suppose more commonly known as Narutaru... From the same person who also did Bokurano.
man, I started reading this ages ago and finished it just now...
It wasn't really interesting most of the first half, though there was some exciting moments, but not enough to keep me reading it. The latter half was a lot more super, but the ending... err... well, I stopped understanding anything when they got to Sudo.

Caught up to Barakamon.
it's incredible, I hope the scanlation won't be too slow now that it got a new scanlator

Caught up to Keiji of the Flowers. An older work from the people who did Fist of the North Star.
I found this while searching for their works from MangaUpdates and was sad because of no one scanlating it... But a while ago Hokuto no Gun started scanlating, and I was happy again.

Caught up to Saki, Saki Achiga-hen - Episode of Side A and Saki Biyori.
all manga, not anime
Well, I don't understand much of it and can't really take it seriously because of the super power-like playing... Well, I did start reading these for the fan service. And I'm satisfied. And I'll keep reading.
with that set of mind, Kunihiro Hajime and Shizuno Takakamo are my favorite characters. woooaaaah.
But then again, Saki Biyori was surprisingly funny. I like 'em all there ;o
Saki Biyori BG left...

Continuing Detective Conan from where I left off... volume 26, I think. Now on volume 31. I'm reading it slowly because of the super terrible scanlation burning my eyes.
@Tonakai I love you for watching/reading Detective Conan! I love the anime. I'm like on episode 500 something. lol

Watched/Read: Shaman King, Naruto, Medabots, Yu-Gi-Oh, Eyeshield 21, Prince of Tennis, New Prince of Tennis, Slam Dunk, Dragon Ball Z, Soul Eater, School Rumble, School Days, Big Windup, High School of the Dead, Aquarion, Duel Masters, Ouran Host Club, Original Pokemon, Death Note, Bakuman (made by the makers of Death Note), Oh! Edo Rocket, Bamboo Blade, Suzuka, Original Beyblade, Black Cat, 1st series of Rosario Vampire, Devil May Cry, Baka to Test...more just can't think. xD

Reading/Watching: Detective Conan, Reborn, Air Gear, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach (a little), One Piece, Fairy Tail, Deadman Wonderland (just showed on Toonami)...mainstream stuff I guess. xD
Last edited by Nin0fShin; May 28, 2012 at 03:34 AM.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Finished Air Gear. It finally ended!
And about time, too. I really liked the idea of futuristic roller blade racing, but in the end it became a yet another fightan mangan.
siiiiigh.
Started Highschool of the dead.

It's looking alright, hopefully gets better.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
H.O.T.D has tits and not a bad opening.
Can't really say more about it, since rest is meh, starting with plot, finishing on characters.
DXD is much much better.
retired