Toribash
Name: mywillie (real name is Hayden)
Belt: Blue, 20 games from brown
Past Clans: I had a previous account in Gold clan
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): TheBiggG (former account)
Bought QI?: No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: Good at Judo and Akido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): None
GMT: +10 (Brisbane, Australia)
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mywillie.png
About yourself: I have been playing for a few months now, i usually play every afternoon after school, i have won a few tournaments as well.
Why you want to join [eVo]: i feel that i can help out in clan battles and donate tc and other things when needed,
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can bring my judo skills into the clan and teach others my moves if needed.

here are some replays as well.
Attached Files
wow.rpl (27.5 KB, 2 views)
awesome decap.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Handler View Post
Name: Thiago
Belt: 8th dan
Past Clans: fl0w, Tint, NM, SyN.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Tonypcc
Bought QI?: No.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: Taekkyon, aikido, lenshu3, wushu3, kickbox ninjutsu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Market and duels
GMT: -3
Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ername=Handler
About yourself: Hi, my name is Thiago, I'm 17, I live on Brazil, I study and work, I can speak Portuguese, English and a bit of Spanish
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because I have some friends here, I always admired this clan, I want to learn new stuff with the old schoolers, you already have a history built, but I'm willing to help you guys in the possible
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: A bit more of activity, on forums/in-game.. Well idk, just being with you will already be pretty good.

I have seen this guy kicking some ass in Aikidobigdojo. I want to play with him in a normal dojo. Maybe 2nite I will in-game.
Last edited by PsyT; May 23, 2012 at 05:28 AM.

Name: Gustavo
Past Clans:I do not usually get into clans
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): none
Modes your good at: Taekkyon, Wushu_Pro, Spar
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Duels
GMT:?
Player Card:https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...ervoso.png?143
About yourself: Hi, my name is Gustavo, I am 17,I can speak Portuguese and will use a translator when needed
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because I have many friends here, And I really like the work of everyone here in this clan, always liked the eVo and I will always love, I will strive as much inside or outside the clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Maybe a little less of downtime in the forum and the game
Originally Posted by NeRVoSo View Post
About yourself: Hi, my name is Gustavo, I am 17,I can speak Portuguese and will use a translator when needed
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because I have many friends here, And I really like the work of everyone here in this clan, always liked the eVo and I will always love, I will strive as much inside or outside the clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Maybe a little less of downtime in the forum and the game

hmmmmmmmmmmm we'll see
OG of TB
A man of few words
Name: Joshua
Belt: Blue
Past Clans: 0
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): None
Bought QI?: 189
Modes your good at: Judo.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): None. (Unless you count gaming as one)
About yourself: I like gaming, watching TV, and playing Toribash.
Why you want to join [eVo]: I've heard of you, and from what I've heard you guys are awesome.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Whatever I can do. I do my best.
Forget it
I will be rejected anyway. =<
Last edited by Agony; May 26, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Originally Posted by NeRVoSo View Post
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Eddy

Because Eddy told me to re-post my apply
So, I wanna know what you guys think about him. Know him since 2008 and surely could vote positively, but I'll go neutral by the same fact. You guys decide.
ive been really busy lately, but when i get on i never see nervoso on. maybe one of these day's we'll get to play.
OG of TB
A man of few words