Toribash
Hello there [Atlantic] I am doing a global check on clans to get rid of spam and I noticed that you guys had this thread, which contains more useless posts per se than we would like to see.

Here are a few examples of what I am talking about:

Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
not really

Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post

Etc, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Doesn't spam consist of constantly posting utter shite and at close intervals?
Considering how inactive Atlantic is, i dont think that Atlantic warrants a rebuke of this kind.

Edit, you know considering its a thread for talking shit and stuff, and generally having a bit of a laugh after all, it just seems a bit harsh.
-----
Dubble post because i can.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1294
Last edited by FinalWish; Dec 21, 2011 at 04:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, I do delete almost every useless post that gets posted in our threads.
But in here, the thread for general discussion, I normally take it more lightly since well... It's for general discussion. But I do believe the cause for more useless posts in here may be due to that when this new rule against clan forums was added, I locked our wibbles thread whereas it was useless post after useless post and etc.
But if you so prefer I can try to be more strict on useless posts in this thread, even though I would prefer not to. Won't matter much anyway, we're pretty dead ATM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
so this is like a spam thread?

Originally Posted by Trials View Post
Basically.

And why were most of the threads deleted ._.
Isn't that what the bin thread's for D:

So what exactly are we meant to be discussing in this thread, exactly?
guys i think im leaving this clan im just frustrated from dead clans. Although i really like all of you guys And if i would leave it would nothing change. You would be still the best frinds on this forum.I dont hope for a comeback of atlantic because i know that you guys are all pretty busy like me. But i want clan wars events all that stuff that clans make. From now on im clanless again.
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Dec 22, 2011 at 02:42 PM.

Kay, cya.

Originally Posted by Regenoration View Post
So what exactly are we meant to be discussing in this thread, exactly?

Everything and nothing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Still your old self Alan. ;o

But, question, we bought rights to this clan when we paid to be official, why should it concern other people whether or not there are useless posts?

"To keep the clan board cleaner." is a generic response, I want a real one, this confuses me..
| tom |