Toribash
I think you should've figured out now.

I trust this clan more then I trust my BFF

And i trust her like wow she is the most trustful bff ever-tastic! and she would NEVER EVER tell anyone my biggest secret.

Honestly. Here is my truth.

I love you guys.

You never leave my side and help me bear through the saddest moments of my life. You make me laugh, and it was the biggest mistake leaving (Monk)

I understand you are not letting me back in... but i truly love you guys.
Last edited by Dadeichu; Aug 10, 2014 at 06:17 PM.
And if you loved it with all your heart, you wouldn't have even thought of making a new clan. Yet you did worse than that to have actually do it. A whooollee other thing there.
I wanted to make a clan so i could become one of the recognizable people..

(Apollo) is DEAD. And you know what?

Im done arguing. Im done with this crap.

Im joining a new clan. Not you.
Last edited by Dadeichu; Aug 10, 2014 at 07:05 PM.
Originally Posted by BBKing5 View Post
We still need some help.. Host- and Event-Team..

Recruitment
tobreak - rcrichman - Buddyyo12

Host
d3noth - Trybut

Art & Design
Time4Teddy - BeeDooSamm - Kratos2121

Events
-

reminder
-----
Originally Posted by MrSneaky View Post
IM BACK (Yay), I'm now back to focusing on tb, sorry for my inactivity tho, anyway, I have no idea what team i'd be any good on :P

I think we can use some help in the Event-Team
Last edited by BBKing; Aug 10, 2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sup Monks, got this nice fast replay. Tell me what you think I could improve upon
Attached Files
Kick Kick Kick Kick Kick.rpl (104.6 KB, 4 views)
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Hey guys... I just made my first Head Texture, I made it in GIMP, its 512 X 512. I started it around the time of my previous post... is that much time to make a head texture normal for the first time? Its a shitty one so please could u guys give me tips on how to improve it... n lastly, after all that's done... please do tell me the average price for which I can sell it off... XD. As they say... I am new in the market. Thnks

Head

Originally Posted by Buddyyo12 View Post
Hey guys... I just made my first Head Texture, I made it in GIMP, its 512 X 512. Its a shitty one so please could u guys give me tips on how to improve it... n lastly, after all that's done... please do tell me the average price for which I can sell it off... XD. As they say... I am new in the market. Thnks

Head

That's actually really bloody awesome buddyyo. I feel like I underachieve compared to that... How long did it take?
XD... Are u kidding me? Its no way as good as compared to ur T4T... umm... to be true it took me about... say? 9-10 hours... I started in the morning aprox. 1 pm or something n its 11:15 or 20 when I finished it n uploaded it here.
It took me 2 and a half hours to make this piece of shit:

Open Me

Well... its ur basic model ain't it. And to be true that glowing lines can look awesome if used correctly, I don't even know how to make em'. Teddy ur the greatest artist here n u can't deny that no matter how hard u try, n saying that. U were the one who told or rather 'advised' me about Gimp in the first place, its a gr8 software, n its quite user-friendly too. It helped make mine, n my inspiration was Red Hulk, I don't think it looks anyway near it... does it?
-----
Heys guys... I'll goto sleep now, school tomorrow. T4T ur best, talk over... XD. Just please tell me guys, that can I make any improvement to it... if not then what's the average price I can sell it around? Thnks
Last edited by Buddyyo12_old; Aug 10, 2014 at 08:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump