Toribash
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
@Dialord: Your replays look too stiff imo.

The first replay was pretty bad, the decap was too stiff and the manipulation wasn't so good.
The second one has something good but it's not enough imo.
You had a nice idea at the end of the third replay but the first part was too slow and boring,
you could do something more in that second hit though.

@Erth: Not bad but it's not enough imo.

The walk in the first replay was decent but it'd be better if you did some dm more in that punch.
The second replay was a bit slow at the beginning, as i said for the previous replay the hits look too weak, after the first hit you could hit the legs (it would be better).
The only impressive thing was the boomhit in the third replay but when you felt you could hit the legs and do another boom.

These are my opinions, i'm not a recruiter so these aren't official reviews.

I fully agree with you Pulse. I think it's a no, both of you.

Thanks for applying though. Come back in a week or two with new replays.

Cheers!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I try and try ^^
please watch this ^^
thanks
Attached Files
dia_atckedmma.rpl (162.9 KB, 7 views)
dia_freeomatic.rpl (74.3 KB, 5 views)
dia_flyingsteps.rpl (93.8 KB, 4 views)
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
Originally Posted by Dialord View Post
I try and try ^^
please watch this ^^
thanks

You obviously didn't hear me. I said come back in a week or two after some practise! Seriously, if you don't practise, you won't improve. If you're not improving, then you'll end up facing rejection for the same reason over and over again. Please give it some time man, patience is a virtue.

As for the replays, I only liked the second one. Very stylish, but you used a somewhat simple opener. The other two replays were nothing special. Slightly stiff and kinda slow. It's a no. Now please, take your time and improve before re-applying. Don't re-apply tomorrow, there's no way you'll improve enough to make a visible difference in your replays in one day.

Thank you for applying and sorry if I sound like an ass.
★★★★★
Temp, thanks for you,sorry for idiot reading of your post.. wait new replays after 2 weeks, when I'll pass examinations^^ exam replays ^^
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
Hey, don't worry. Sorry for being so harsh. Just keep practising and I'm sure you'll get it working
★★★★★
I was wondering whether I should try out or not. I'm not very good but I guess I can Try.
Attached Files
#ORMO - Application.rpl (79.6 KB, 16 views)
#Teknik ~ KHV2.rpl (273.5 KB, 10 views)
~Teknik - Madman.rpl (178.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Teknik; May 15, 2010 at 12:53 PM.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
I quote Splinter,

WAT? MP REPLAYS IN MY ORMO

Please remove those MP's. Thanks.
★★★★★
Sorry. I'll edit the post.

So Anything on the Other Replays?
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Ok, Let's start this.

#Teknik: It's a No in my opinion, Your replays look too stiff.

The manipulation in the first replay was pretty good but the decap looks very weak, something you were a lil stiff during the manipulation.
The second replay was like meh. Nothing special. seems like you didn't have an aim in this replay, i see only a tori that's jumping around not like the good parkour/freerun replays. Also this one was pretty stiff.
The third one... Nothing special.
Long gone