Toribash
ok, as far as the safetrade tc generator thing. It was showing up an error message (i have screenies) and it said an error occurred please refresh... so i did and nothing happened then out of frustration i refreshed about 50+ times. (it was 200k i was raging like a mofo) then i eventually just shut down my comp and restarted it. When i did this all of a sudden i had 15million (including the 1mill i already had earned). That is the whole truth if you were wondering or confused. It was not purposeful.
Alright so, Wolfe needs some TC. Don't ask any questions, but any amount would be appreciated.

Thanks for the support, guys.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
dont rage at the mods.... also what happened wolf? =P (if you ask for tc I think we should be able to ask questions no? o,O)
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
dont rage at the mods.... also what happened wolf? =P (if you ask for tc I think we should be able to ask questions no? o,O)

Technically, he didn't ask ;)
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
I said you ;P not wolf hehe but I looked and he lost a 100k TC bet ._.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
with that stupid kowla thing him and the guy who also exploited the glitch made a betting server where people where winning crazy TC of 50k-1m bets. wolfe made 800k of the betting but the guy took 1m so he even lost his own 200k and was left with 0
I hate glitchers.... =\ but since wolfe wasn't at fault I cant blame him
-----
gotta wait to be able to send TC -.-
Last edited by kingpin; Sep 1, 2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump