Toribash
Both of you, enough with the spamming.

McNuggets, you didn't accept the single alliance nor did you request one, so you don't have the right to post here.

And nikita, I expected more from you. Caps and Spam? I'm really close to kicking you and not letting you back in, hence ignoring you.

Your bullshit will not be tolerated. And I'm getting sick and tired of having to make these long ass posts. Sick of it. Fix your shit, or get the fuck out.
beware
the goblin
i agree tama.. please people.. become more serious and dont post shit like spam (i did it.. sorry u.u') just we need to calm down..
[another theme]
dont shit.. anyway. if we gonna be official also we get our special forum, for applications, for replays, arts and a lot of shit .
Last edited by biocrack14; Nov 29, 2011 at 12:24 AM.
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"
Originally Posted by biocrack14 View Post
dont shit.. anyway. also we get our special forum, for applications, for replays, arts and a lot of shit .

I don't understand... Are you saying that we should create an alternate clan forum just like Tea did?

If so, we'll be unable to do so. If we start posting in an alternate forum, we may not visit this one and look like an inactive clan.

So... no.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
I don't understand... Are you saying that we should create an alternate clan forum just like Tea did?

If so, we'll be unable to do so. If we start posting in an alternate forum, we may not visit this one and look like an inactive clan.

So... no.

*FUCKING EXTREME FACEPALM*

sorry about the caps but.. i mean

dont shit.. anyway if we gonna be official also we get our special forum, for applications, for replays, arts and a lot of shit..

geez
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"
Tama sry I just don't get why official is such a big deal...
and costs 50k and only gets us more popular and makes our tags different...
I can whip one for ya
It allows us to keep our tags for as long as we play. And if you don't think it's important then you might aswell get out.
beware
the goblin
Just a whole bunch of bullcrap that I'm attempting to fix.

Attempting. Attempting. See that? That means I'm not doing a good job.

I'm not sure if Numbers was joking or not but meh. I added him to the roster as a test of some sort. I'll be getting rid of him tomorrow, I'm sure.

Naahh, I'll just get rid of him now xD.
Last edited by Marrez; Nov 29, 2011 at 04:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beware
the goblin