Toribash
What do you mean tell me what type of trap you want and i'll do screen shots of me showing you how to hide them
-----
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
You don't save it as a new inv. You save it into one of your world invs. If you go to "save" it'll let you pick a world.

Oh thanks im building a castle now and just realised I havent enough blocks. INVEDIT TIME
Last edited by souldevilj; May 9, 2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tip for inv edit on tools, set the damage to negative, negative -100 mainly. This gives the tool 100 times the ammount of uses. It basically gives the worth of 100 picks. Same with armor. As for blocks, set the count to 255. It sets it to infinity, or 255. Just don't hit mobs with it, it destroys it
Meh i been trying to get this invedit thing to work but it needs dat framework thingy.
What dis framework thing actually does other than just makin invedit work?
Does it do about anythin else than just make some programs thing on my computer work or what the fuck?
Meh not much into this computer business.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
Meh i been trying to get this invedit thing to work but it needs dat framework thingy.
What dis framework thing actually does other than just makin invedit work?
Does it do about anythin else than just make some programs thing on my computer work or what the fuck?
Meh not much into this computer business.

Want me to post screenshots on how to make invedit to work?
Only problem im having is dis framework shite.
Not completely sure how this thing affects to my computer but that would be cool.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
Only problem im having is dis framework shite.
Not completely sure how this thing affects to my computer but that would be cool.

Ok ill make it for you later and post it here, please post a screenshot of what this problem is thanks
Thought that was a boot or something coming out of the tower-house on the right, turns out it's just part of the fire particle.

Nice though.