Opion
0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Antiheart, you are not in uTi. And ryan, if i become leader, ill make you a recruitier. You can recruit anyone you want as long as they are good.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
so does honee win?

btw 240 just joined as a trainee so put him on the roster.
Last edited by ontoue; Jan 25, 2009 at 09:17 AM.
˙ʍʇɟ uʍop-ǝpısdn ƃuıdʎʇ
Guys i'm sorry but War left me in charge and this is how it is going to stay. Honeebuket u r a great person but I think i am better experienced for the job.
If you continue to be active in the forums then you will become an Elite member.
But as for now I am leader, and the proof is in the thread.
Are yo ppl out of your minds you cannot just claim these things and expect everyone to believe them.
1. I need proof that War has "appointed" you leader. If there is no screenshots or anything than you cannoy be leader.
2. Ontoue you are not a recruiter so 240 u r not in and do not have a vote.
3. We now have people that have never posted in this forum ever before and they all of a sudden dtart posting which is very suspicious.

All in all we cannot appoint a new leader until the time being where we sort things out.
For the meantime I am the Leader, KingFisher is my co-leader, and Fezch is an Elite member.
Originally Posted by ontoue View Post
we as a clan r failing... epicly. so stop drowning urself in ur own tears and start WORKING!!! clans dont stay alive on magical pony dust and wishes. the only way were going to stay alive is if we lower the belt requierment, start recruting and put ppl in leadership that r acctually dedicated to helping us survive. our heart and soul mrama and warbanana have lifted us up far enough so that we can stand on our own, but they have both left us recently so we r on our own. i belive that we can survive but it seems that is not going to happen at this rate. weve lost many mambers in the few weeks we have been a clan.(Mrama, warbanana, nnaammm, Xiongold ect. ect.) this problem isnt going to fix itself!

Originally Posted by MetroMan2 View Post
yea i say playaj will be great leader, and ontoue either another leader or co-leader, oh and im banned, damn it.....

These people have spoken the truth.
We need to start working as a clan together!
And we are not appointing a new leader for the time being.
No it is not going to go downhill at all.
We just need to do away with all this bullshit and stay how we were when Mrama and War left.
JUst stop kidding yourselves, i am leader and this is how it will stay for a while.
Then start posting constructive ideas towards this clan.