Toribash
War: I've just played Aion for 6 Hours

Man1: :O

War: I think I'm addicted!

Man1: Well, what gave you that thought xD?

^That story be true =)
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Most MMOs are fun to begin with, but usualy they get boring as you progress.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Skyrim sux, I know it from the deepest corner of my soul.

I saw a shitload of people playing it on steam, I heard some people saying it's a "FAKIN AWSUM RPG" etc... So I decided to download it overnight. I started the download and watched some videos of the gameplay at the Quakecon : the guy who was playing could use like a fuckin shitload of spells (that kill the ennemy in 1 charge), dual wielding weapon, weapon + shield, a bow etc... with the same character (wtf? rpg?), he was carrying about 20 weapons in his inventory + armors and objects, his Health bar + Mana bar were refilling super fast, quest markers and retarded dials... It's just another casual sandgame for nubs who get a bonner when they play easy games D:

+ the combat system didn't seem to evolve, still soft, slow and easy.
And I'm almost sure the main quest is as poor as oblivion's one.

End of the story : I stopped the download and saved me some time.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Skyrim sux, I know it from the deepest corner of my soul.

I saw a shitload of people playing it on steam, I heard some people saying it's a "FAKIN AWSUM RPG" etc... So I decided to download it overnight. I started the download and watched some videos of the gameplay at the Quakecon : the guy who was playing could use like a fuckin shitload of spells (that kill the ennemy in 1 charge), dual wielding weapon, weapon + shield, a bow etc... with the same character (wtf? rpg?), he was carrying about 20 weapons in his inventory + armors and objects, his Health bar + Mana bar were refilling super fast, quest markers and retarded dials... It's just another casual sandgame for nubs who get a bonner when they play easy games D:

+ the combat system didn't seem to evolve, still soft, slow and easy.
And I'm almost sure the main quest is as poor as oblivion's one.

End of the story : I stopped the download and saved me some time.

I don't hate skyrim.

Played it a bit , not my style.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
It's just another casual sandgame for nubs who get a bonner when they play easy games D:

i just got a boner
Last edited by snake; Nov 16, 2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15