Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm assuming since quite recently.
Hey guys, guess what! Ulti is back. I think. Thats two days in a row that he has been active. Anywho, that means we should start looking out for spam and stuff. And more wars so be more active on the forums and in game to watch out for wars. We dropped three ranks in the past few weeks.
Well that sucks. Silent was a good member.
Finished a new headpass. This one sucks. But thats because its five times harder with two heads. And i didnt try as hard. Anyways:
Attached Files
Dual-Headpass Attempt-FAIL.rpl (620.7 KB, 4 views)
No.
THE RUMORS ARE TRUE!!! Mostly.... I'm pretty much back. Semester pretty much over. Happy happy joy joy. Anyway, we will be doing a ton of wars and such whenever I'm on. We gotta get back to our spot. I need to get reacquainted with the game and the dynamics. I have been sucking it up the past couple of days. I am a shell of my former self. Oh well. Nothing we can't solve. So let's pick up ourselves, dust the dirt off, and kick some Tori-butt! How about it?

/jo FyreRoom, OctoJar is a jerk and won;t op me in the room "Fyre".
Last edited by theultimatum; Dec 16, 2011 at 03:16 AM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Sorry I couldn't post the other day..I had to do a project and play in a band concert. I can beleive iSilent got banned forever.He was supposed to make me a head.
Yes it is very unfortunate they got banned. However. plagiarism aint cool in the least bit. He should have been more respectful. I'm in game guys. /jo Fyre. Might not be here long. Also, I am considering applying for official. I doubt it, but it crossed my mind.
We are going to need to be more active before we can apply though. Maybe in a little while longer.
Also, where is poppo?
No.
Yay, you guys have made a lot of progress since a while ago! :P gratz to all, so heres a round on me! (nah sorry cant afford it xD) anyways, if i may say, now that you guys have picked it back up, it seems like a perfect time to regain anything that may have been lost! everyones off school so there shouldnt be an activity problem (hopefully) for a month or so!
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Oops
It seems my health has really worsen, aside from the high fever and upset stomach , i am now experiencing rashes as well. For those who are now being suspicious of this, here's the proof (image of my arm covered with rashes attached below). I will be confined in the hospital for...more or less, a week.Therefore I will be inactive longer than I thought I would be. Sorry bros.
Attached Images
SAM_0104.jpg (38.5 KB, 8 views)
SAM_0105.jpg (39.3 KB, 8 views)
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I think perhaps you could be having a severe allergic reaction. That rash looks like hives. I get those whenever I'm having a bad allergic reaction. The upset stomach and fever could also come from that. You should ask your doctor. Get well soon man. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

On a TB related note, if I do not get my monitor time taken today, (i was supposed to clean the kitchen and i forgot) we will war in about 6ish hours and we will continue to war til we surpass our former rank. K. Well talk to you all later.
Ult, I really want to be in the war but, I have to do christmas shopping and work on a project. Is there any way that I could be in the war.