Toribash
Originally Posted by Kookiie View Post
whiskers its an traitor shit.. fuck u whiskers!!

You really don't need to rage about it, it's his decision

But anyway, sup guys
kookiie you shouldnt be talk mr oh i joined a clan after i made an app cause my friend needed me ya stfu kookiie you little prick fucking kiss up much?
-----
You also made 3 apps xD
-----
QUOTE=Kookiie;7279515]mobius .. and all the members of this clan! I will not be able to enter this clan ... so can delete my app! reason: I discovered that my friend plays toribash school and he is in the clan Trick ... so I decided to go! if you want to make an alliance ask Saevus or Swaves. More're still friends ok?[/QUOTE] here wasn't gonna find all of them but in total you made 3 just a fact
Last edited by Princess; Jun 15, 2014 at 06:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Solax was here.
not the right place to fight guys, do it by Pm. it doesn't interest the clan.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Right. Stop.

Whiskers, and Kookiie. Take this outside of the forums and to PM. It doesn't concern the clan nor the choice that you both made.

Death. Do whatever you consider correct and right to do in this situation. I understand your distaste and annoyance reguarding this entire incident. All I ask is that if you choose to go, please do it with good grace, I do not want anymore rubbish thrown around this forum.

Note: Respect, Happiness, Loyalty and Trust is what kept Ascend alive through some incredibly tough times, I just hope that these qualities remain even after great members are gone.
Last edited by prowlerLA9; Jun 16, 2014 at 12:13 AM.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Hmm we are really inactive
-----
Sorry guys I'm leaving ascend. Ill always pop by and ill comeback when we go active again if I'm accepted. Well see ya guys for now.
Last edited by XeV0; Jun 19, 2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Ok man. I'll keep fighting, Ascend isn't going down while I still believe in myself. It will not die, no matter how bad it gets I will not leave.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]