Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Inactivity
Guys, I am afraid I have to bring this up.

Most of our new members have become VERY inactive.
Senflow
VVBog (may have been kicked for useless post in our board. Post deleted by Blam)
Lildog325
Resetting (?)
CazRules
WhirlWindX
^That list is the list of all people who I have not seen post here in a while.
Guys, what should we do?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
fezch how do you get the blue progress bar?

EDIT: i lol'd at this:

Last edited by coloo; Oct 17, 2009 at 04:22 AM.
Woah, the forums look a little, different...
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
fezch how do you get the blue progress bar?

EDIT: i lol'd at this:

You do that on youtube. When you are on a video, got to the right and there should be a "embed" code. If you click the little gears beside it, you can change the bar. Some don't work in these forums though. I think it is only blue.
But then you copy the code and paste it into here with {YOUTUBE}{/YOUTUBE} (normal square brackets though) around it.

Btw, what is wrong with the forums?
fund raiser
This is just an idea but maybe we could get our freinds/family/ourselves to use their/our credit cards/mobile phones to buy tc with and share it evenly between all of the members of the clan and every day i will get on and post the total toricredits raised and at the end of it (you must tell me when and how much tc you raise) i will use a calculator to divvy it up amongst us. the set date will not be declared until fezch and snorlaxen approve of this idea.(i cant do it myself but i will get freinds to do it cuz for some reason the phone plan i have gets rejected, and i dont have a credit card).

I hope you like this idea, it will be a great way to raise money for the clan as a whole and also for those of us (including me) who dont have full body textures.

also you can raise tc from selling art and stuff aswell.

Hope you like it.