yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I give Demie a yes. But as said by Grayve and Cretor, we need a higher ranked crew member to say yes.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I nominate Mosier as an IRC Addict.

(Someone should totally nominate me for that as well, seeing how I'm on the IRC like every second if I'm not doing something important)

EDIT: I have earned like all my belts within the last month besides white.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Yea i will. I should be able to get on for a few hours today but not tommorow
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Murm is the only who's home... I think 52x is First Mate... 1 vote of any one who's First Mate higher, and you're in ^^

Wrong. 1 vote from a leader or co leader and they CAN automatically vote person into the clan but this is not something they should do often . 1 vote from an Overseer is only needed to be supported by 1 other member. a vote by a first mate needs to have all the 3 votes including one of overseer or Leader.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Excuse me Llama, but u still didnt include my 1300.. can u pls update 1st thread??
thx
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!