Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Top one, PERFECT! It is exactly what I wanted. Good job.
As for the avvies, I am up for it.
Make me one. NOW. ;]
Sending the 5k for the banner atm. Do you mind if I modify the colour settings on it a little?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Well, it is for the clan, so it probably should have come out of the clan bank. But I don't know the pass for the bank, (remind me to PM Snorlaxen sometime) so it came out of my pocket.
P.S:
No Sparkles:

With Sparkles:

Which do you guys prefer?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
sparkles = gay

by the way blood does not look like a fucking red crayon
Last edited by xtwistedx; Oct 16, 2009 at 08:55 AM.
Lol, I suppose not. But I do quite like the sparkles...
[1336.9]Hilarity thread
Alright, every thread i make to try and give this clan a bit more of a social experience fails miserably so now, i make this the official thread where all the leet members post everything wierd, wonderful and funny, please note that i have no real power over what happens here i just want to shine some light on the clan.

i will start with these two:

(can be pics, video, or text.)
no, sorry, one night only :/
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.