Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

haha, my computer got broken because i was smart enough to google, so i googled some random stuff, and then i googled "free dekstop games" by some random reason, and i took the first page that came up, it said download free fesktop games blablabla, and it said that 240.000 ppl had downloaded it TODAY, and smart as i was/is i downloaded it, and when i was installing it, my comp sarted to biip alot, and when i tried to open local disc C) it came several smashing sounds from the comp, and then the sound started to run amuck, so i tried to restart it, but it didnt want to boot, so... that's pretty much it, and then when my friend(nerd) fixed it. but he didnt rly, i get bluescreen 24/7 and my pc should sound like a jetplane, but none of the fans work >.<'
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Oh really? Sweet. New "wank Bank" material. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
The first head looks familiar... Somehow...
The second one is pretty sweet.
The third one I don't really like...
But, the last one, kind of looks familiar as well. And it kind of looks like it should be colour flipped. ;]
Anyway, very nice. Are you selling the first heads?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
That... Looks... AWESOME!
That is so much better than my one.

A suggestion, resize it by quite a bit more, remove the ?arm? and the TB logo, make it more red, and also have no sharp lines that give away where the edge of the image is, and it will be the shex. ;]
Wow. Cool story bro. ;] (I know it was up there too, but hey.)
So, is it working now?
In-game recruiting
We need a server, who is willing to get an ibot to run us an ingame recruitment server? (i dont know how)

EDIT:
Ooops, forgot i was in the chamber when i posted this, sorry.
If i remake it the way you asked i would have to redo the ENTIRE image i spent almost 3 hours on this and its impossible to go back because i saved it as a jpg and merged all the layers...

Now if you wanted to pay me i might be up to it.