Toribash
According to this, he was level 13 around two months ago. So yeah basically hax, you're still way too inexperienced to even think of going ranked.
I'm pretty sure we mentioned how you shouldn't ranked unless you have at least a thousand normals played, now you know what we meant by that :/

Anyway, as mentioned above, just play normals, stop going ranked for a while, get your champion pool bigger, practice more champions and roles, get yourself some decent runes, get to know the game a lot more then you can consider thinking of going ranked. It's the best way to go at it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I think it's been about a month?

I think I've won 30 ranked games in total? Started in Bronze 1, but I got demoted twice.

Regardless: I have full runes for ADC outside of 2 greater quintessences. No second rune page or anything.

I was never naturally gifted, I always just worked really hard to get good at video games. That's why I've played almost 38,000 games in Toribash
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Seriously though, it's like a secret you'll only get until you've done it. Quit ranked, even if you can win a few. They're bronze/silver.

Then after you've hit 1000 games played (not won) go back and try again. I'm sure you'll notice the difference and be able to think of how to deal with each pick, counter pick and all sorts. Just something only experience can give you, and normals are the best place for it since you're allowed to make mistakes, try new things and not feel as pressured. [AND HAVE FUN]
there's literally no point in playing ranked right as you hit 30, you'll just dig a whole for yourself to climb out of later on. if you dont enjoy playing normals and feel it's a waste of time, why play at all? won't hit dat challenger without simply enjoying the game anyway
I wonder why more people don't play Veigar. Once you get competent with his stun, he has shit tons of utility, and his damage is off the charts. A passive which lets him stay in lane almost indefinitely, a q which lets him get huge without items, a w with a 1:1 ratio and aoe damage, an e that stuns for 2.5 seconds and lasts for 3, and the original delete target champion ult.

YET NOBODY PLAYS HIM .-.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I wonder why more people don't play Veigar. Once you get competent with his stun, he has shit tons of utility, and his damage is off the charts. A passive which lets him stay in lane almost indefinitely, a q which lets him get huge without items, a w with a 1:1 ratio and aoe damage, an e that stuns for 2.5 seconds and lasts for 3, and the original delete target champion ult.

YET NOBODY PLAYS HIM .-.

I think because you can't support since you take away CK, you have a hard time Top since you only have one escape mechanism that holds no spacing, and there are so many more interesting and dynamic mid lanes.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
When you play on a low end PC that can only put out 15 fps and internet that gives you 170 - 500 ping every match, I don't think you'll be able to farm or stack up your Q at all so you'll need to rely on your auto attacks which is precisely why most of the champs I have are ADCs, bruisers, and tanks.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
he's just not prefered in competitive play because he haven't seen good results there, but i actually see him pretty often in normals and ranked

also because in competitive for a midlaner in particular it's better to have mobility or a combination of cc and mobility than just cc for self peel since otherwise you're exposing yourself to people picking team comp simply to shut you down(i.e. build tanky as fuck and just run at you so you can do absolutely nothing because tenacity makes your cc negligible enough), but that is all obviously arguable
-----
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
When you play on a low end PC that can only put out 15 fps and internet that gives you 170 - 500 ping every match, I don't think you'll be able to farm or stack up your Q at all so you'll need to rely on your auto attacks which is precisely why most of the champs I have are ADCs, bruisers, and tanks.

if you constantly play at 200-500 ping and 15 fps you better off only playing ap sion and vlad if anything at all
Last edited by leyz; Feb 23, 2014 at 05:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It has great range though (900-ish if you activate it at it's max range of 650), and instantaneous. I almost never have to use it defensively because it's impossible for them to get close without playing right into my hands. If one person gets too close, they're vaporized and the fight is a 5v4. If more than one person gets too close, then I've stunlocked a large group of people and the teamfight is practically over.

And tenacity is a 35% reduc in cc duration. That's only around a .8 sec duration reduction, and not every person gets tenacity. An aoe 1.7 sec stun is still enough to win the fight, as it gives you more than enough of a time window to vaporize somebody.

It's probably just his relative vulnerability to getting camped and his weak early game, but he just needs a little babysitting and he starts rolling by 5, wrecking by 6.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games