Toribash
@Chen: It was nice, try looking at it upside down.

@Godly: Can you tell me a bit about her? Me and the other's want to know a bit about her so we can do something special for her. We don't want her to be such a grump if she's staying here.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
@Chen: It was nice, try looking at it upside down.

@Godly: Can you tell me a bit about her? Me and the other's want to know a bit about her so we can do something special for her. We don't want her to be such a grump if she's staying here.

Well she's pretty hard nut to crack. Emotional stuff and lovey dicey stuff is sappy and not cool. She's a lone wolf. She can be mean. When her feathers get puffy she gets happy and wing bonners. She hasn't really told that much but she likes beer. And fish. She's strong
lol

Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
Well she's pretty hard nut to crack. Emotional stuff and lovey dicey stuff is sappy and not cool. She's a lone wolf. She can be mean. When her feathers get puffy she gets happy and wing bonners. She hasn't really told that much but she likes beer. And fish. She's strong

Beer! The Griffons know how to make beer?
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
Ye they do. She asked if I knew beer. A clan is makeong cannons to shot supplies across there lake

Cannons, you mean proper cannons... Oh dear. They could do something really bad if they get it right. Next will be guns :c
Leader of nothing