Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have more... ;]
We were talking about this kind of stuff in school one day.
When Chuck Norris goes swimming, HE doesn't get wet, the water get's Chuck Norrised.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.
Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.
I fully Lold at the last one. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
well, i will be as active as possible and i've almost fixed my main computer, so if anyone is up for som bashing, PM me
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
It isn't my kind of head, I wouldn't buy it. But I am sure it would be good for someone else. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Almost fixed? What did you do to it?
Anyway, I might be online sometime. I haven't been in-game for AGES.
i agree feach(hope i didnt forget the Z)

the last one was hilarious.
*twitch*
I think you mean FeZch.
Last edited by Fezch; Oct 13, 2009 at 07:56 PM.
ok, well, i have tried everything to fix my computer, my final solution was to berserk on everything i saw, and then some fat white thingy came from newhere, so i pulled it with my power and now the computer works to 45%!!! :O
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.