Toribash
Originally Posted by Demon428 View Post
lol

none of this here please. This the recuiterment thread. Please only post your votes and reason along with any other recruitment related topic.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Intro:
Hello, My name is Daniel , I'm a 11 year old football/soccer player from London, I spend most of my time either at home playing video games or at school. I'm very active on both In game and on the forums. Don't let my join date and post count let me down I didn't play for like basically a year from last year and part of this year so my count sort of Plateaued out.

Me:
As I say i'm 11 and very mature when need be. I live in London. I am now entering high school where I do start a new school which is much harder than primary school. My school life has gone particularly well as I have achieved a decent report to go to high school I got the highest grade in reading. I live my life in an 3 bedroom house with my brother, mother father, and sometimes with guests.

Ingame and other games:
I play rather alot of games as I have over 100 games. Back to the game, I spend alot of my time playing lots of different games but my main that I spend the most on is Toribash, Csgo, GMod, Minecraft and Robocraft, they're all very good games in my opinion and csgo, Toribash and Robocraft are all very strategic in my opinion which means you have to think for it to come out in your favor.

Why Origin:
I see people with the label all the time from Origin and always see them winning. I realize I'm not the best at Toribash but i'm willing to give up the time to get to know the majority of you if not all of you. I know Origin is one big family and I'm willing to tell you anything you want to know as I'm a very open minded guy so i'm willing to answer and also ask questions and if not take in other point of view and substitute it into my own to create a bigger picture on that which people may find confusing to help them or others.
(My replays are not the best as I don't usually try and make them but these are just some I found fun when making and hope they're more good enough.)

Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
Originally Posted by mossd View Post

App

For me it's a YES you explained what needed to be explained plus your app look serious and I like that.
- Don’t write anything like “I’m funny but I can be serious/mature when I need to”. If you are mature/funny we will notice it by reading your app.

Besides that little point I give you a yes.
Please do contact one of us in-game for you to be tested.
I too would also say yes. Good application, you read the first post and etc.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Well wassup my name is paul and im 16 and im a black belt with a ranking of 600 around that area i couldn't see it for a moment but y'all will...ill like to try out
Originally Posted by Pauly6131 View Post
Well wassup my name is paul and im 16 and im a black belt with a ranking of 600 around that area i couldn't see it for a moment but y'all will...ill like to try out

your lack of effort worries me... alot
no
Originally Posted by Pauly6131 View Post

This is a recruitment center not a pick up line thread. No.