Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm still not sure about the time.. if you can just find us.

If it doesn't happen tomorrow we can plan for the following day.. or following following day.

My members are lazy and don't give me exact GMTs that they can be online so this is there fault.. Who knows you guys might get a lucky win.
Kicked Pao. Here's what happened.
First i almost pinged and he was saying to another guy there "I almost win the duel and he pings" then Toribash recovered and i read it. He said sorry and offered to gimmie 1k because he felt really bad that i was being so nice and forgiving him so easily. I said nah i'd rather duel for 1k. Then he offered to duel for my sapphire force VS 3k instead. I wanted a 1k duel but accepted the item duel instead. Then he beat me and i asked him if i could please keep it since i lost all my stuff yesterday(I really did). He was being a douche for like 5 mins despite me forgiving him for gossiping in front of my face to some guy when i almost pinged. Then after 5 minutes he finally said ok with a sad emoticon "" then i meet him in ABD tourney and he starts being a jerk about it and saying he doesn't care if i kick him from FC. I said i don't wanna but he kept insisting i should. I said fine i'll send the force if we're cool but he gave me the silent treatment for an hour without reply then to get him to talk i said i'll quit Toribash and FC. He said he doesn''t care about me quitting or about me and that i should just kick him since he doesn't wanna be in a shit clan like FC especially with a shit co-leader like me and then followed with "Not that all the other Co-Leads and Leaders aren't dickheads" so that was the last straw and i finally kicked him. The end. P.S. Remember I offered to send it to him but he was a jerk about it and didn't reply so i didn't.
-----
He already beat me in a 750TC duel and he said he fought me and won for no reason and no profit even if he won 750TC
Last edited by Merc; Jul 31, 2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
hey!!
I WANTED TO BE IN FC!!! IM LOYAL TO THIS CLAN AND... AND I WON THAT SAPHHIRE OF YOURS!!! AND YOU DONT WANT TO GIVE ME BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU LOST EVERYTHING.... I LOVE FC AND RIGHT NOW FC IS BEING BAD BECAUSE OF YOU.... I LOVE FC GUYS!!!! FC ROCKS!!! DD
DOOD I OFFERED TO GIVE YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
hey
you should not offer it you dueled me. so i earn it... it is obvious to give the sapph to me. i won fair and square and its not an excuse for losing all your items. its not my fault
AND
AND GUYS!!! HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO REPORT ME FOR COPYING HIS HEAD!!! IF THE TRUTH IS HE SELL IT TO ME!!! for 1000 and 500 for the tip