Toribash
Orko I'd love to know how that happened.

Yes Ferras, I'll sign it. Don't get too excited.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Orko I'd love to know how that happened.

Yes Ferras, I'll sign it. Don't get too excited.
Originally Posted by Infestation View Post
got my dick stuck in a cherio

Been playing around with the Sexual Enlargement Ray again?

My mom told me to act my age and not my shoe size but that doesn't really work because I'm 12 and I wear size 11's. ;o
Not sure if I'm allowed to post here, but doing so anyways.

Hi, I'm a friend of Stacy(Nyann), not sure if she's still in your clan or whatever, but she went inactive a long time ago. And although you guys probably don't remember her all that much, she just wants to say she is sorry for leaving without saying anything. She won't be coming back to Toribash sadly as she was homeless for the past 2 months and is still trying to fix her life.

Any friends of her, if you want to know more. Hit me with a PM and I will try and get back to you lot about it.

Sorry once again for posting on your board. She asked me to.
Well guys, I'm sorry I haven't been posting for the past week. I don't normally talk about my problems, and I believe I only mentioned this once on this board, but my grandfather has had brain cancer for the past year, and he passed away tonight. I don't want to go into the specifics, but with the help of Hospice, he was able to pass peacefully in his own bed with my grandmother, my family, and my uncle's family by his side.

It's an emotional time for me, but I'll be back soon.