Toribash
Sorry Stonda but I can't just leave a clan and go to another everytime I think about it. That is what I call clanhopping. And I don't wanna be a hopper.
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
p0w Neru makes such sets. The text in my siggy is also made by her (I guess p0w Neru is a she)

yeah she is a she.

My lungs still hurt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
Hi noel, howcome you dont know the rules?
You are our top stalker and all.

I am ashamed of my self I will cry until the sun is blown up I failed as a stalker. Anyway what do you guys think of your own clan? the good things and the bad things and then you will know for your self what are the chances of you becoming offical. cookie 4 leader
Neru (p0w) makes sets? hmm, that's something I will probably ask of her.

Anyhow, Noel you have not failed, you just don't read first post every day and learn it - therefore, you are still our top stalker. cookie 4 leader
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Neru (p0w) makes sets? hmm, that's something I will probably ask of her.

Anyhow, Noel you have not failed, you just don't read first post every day and learn it - therefore, you are still our top stalker. cookie 4 leader

I feel discouraged.

expect something soon.
alright guy
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
I am ashamed of my self I will cry until the sun is blown up I failed as a stalker. Anyway what do you guys think of your own clan? the good things and the bad things and then you will know for your self what are the chances of you becoming offical. cookie 4 leader

Good things:
We are sexy
we are a serious clan
We are different from other clans
Everyone in this clan are friends

Bad things:
We can never stay on topic xD
we dont have enough stalkers
we are too few

i think out chanses are 50-50, but im sure that we are going official.
Its just a matter of time, if we get rejected this time we'll just re-apply another time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
Good things:
We are sexy
we are a serious clan
We are different from other clans
Everyone in this clan are friends

Bad things:
We can never stay on topic xD
we dont have enough stalkers
we are too few

i think out chanses are 50-50, but im sure that we are going official.
Its just a matter of time, if we get rejected this time we'll just re-apply another time.

I think having me is enough as having 100 stalkers and trust me you guys have enough members and the topic thing you are guys have some problems but not that bad. cookie 4 leader