Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Even though it's a bit late, I'd still like to say "I'm sorry" to soccerfan. I couldn't control myself. Your post was the perfect opportunity for me to whip out that "alot" picture. But still, I'm sorry if laughs were made at your expense.

Also, my 100th post! Yay!
Last edited by Trick; May 9, 2013 at 09:47 AM.
fl0w
No, timee, like a hat that is made for a dolphin's head.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hey guys just wanted to say that I wont be on the forum for a while. My phone broke which is what I always use to go onto the forum, so you wont see me around until I get a new one, but I will be in-game.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman

I stand corrected, ladies and gentlemen.

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare
No, timee, like a hat that is made for a dolphin's head.

If that were possible, I think it would look more like a mask than a hat, but hey, anything is possible.
-----
Amazingly, my post sentiently posted itself again.

"Here lies Timee's unexpected double post (before it was edited to look like an epitaph) - May 9, 2013"
Last edited by Trick; May 9, 2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Well guys I guess a little bit of duct tape goes a long way. XD I will be on the forum with my phone
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
New story up on my site. Oblivion story to be written next. Sorry I've been a little inactive lately- I'm still around! And still playing TB too, every once in a while. I guess I've just had a lot of stuff on my mind. Anyway, my homebrew system probably isn't perfectly set for playing yet and NEVER will be to my satisfaction. Might set some time aside tomorrow to bounce spell ideas off of my brother so I can get it all written up.
I'm an oldstyle peacekeeper in an age without them. I'm a fluid-gendered romantic with an eye for good writing. I'm a studier of martial disciplines of many kinds, and a bit of a geek when it comes to fiction.

I love to play games and I love learning new things, so in that sense I suppose I'm a people person. I pride myself on my ability to get along with just about anyone, so long as I've been fed in recent memory, but as they say- pride cometh before the fall. I'm certain someone I can't stand will show up eventually.

In my spare time I'm probably writing up posts for my blog of poetry and stories: http://samoliver.wordpress.com
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
If that were possible, I think it would look more like a mask than a hat, but hey, anything is possible.

Would be great to see a monocle made for a dolphin.
I love how we are stilll talking about this but that dolphins wearing a sombrero not a hat! nice try

On a side note, if i give someone my head texture will they make me a cool frosty face?
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Originally Posted by BrodyxSTL
but that dolphins wearing a sombrero not a hat! nice try

Well, a sombrero is still technically a hat bro. Besides, nobody specified what type of hat the dolphin must be wearing.

If somebody specified that the dolphin must be wearing a Stormtrooper helmet, now THAT would be hard to find a picture of.

Originally Posted by de4th
Would be great to see a monocle made for a dolphin.

This is the closest picture that I could find. While Doctor Blowhole is technically wearing a quasi-Google Glass heads-up display, it still kinda looks like a monocle.

-Edit-
Here's a drawing of a girl holding a monocle-wearing dolphin.

-----
Wow, no new posts in almost over a day. This is becoming a problem bros.
Last edited by Trick; May 10, 2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
I thought about posting today during school, but thought better of it, since I had nothing interesting to say.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.