Toribash
Ok so I was joking about the toribash thing(obvious)
anyways Sometimes when I'm bored I play this and its awesome bro
check out old clan video
I was Aimless back then now I'm ScoutGod :3 anyways that game is loads of fun tons of ppl online.
heres the wiki http://cs2d.wikia.com/wiki/Counter-Strike_2D
and download http://www.unrealsoftware.de/get.php...0121_setup.exe

Then another game Called Audiosurf. It's a steam game and (you can get it free ) This game is like guitar hero but driving style lol
you can play to any mp3 or midi / wav you have on your computer or mp3 player.
its really fun.
theres more but im lazy

------------------------------------------------
Ok i just checked onemember account and wtf happened to all the Tc ? theres was like 68k before ? now theres 2k .
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Feb 7, 2013 at 01:30 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Evil, this game reminded me of soldat.. ya know this game?
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Ever heard of, look at all my steam games

Tell me your favorite
Yeah math I think I know lol but this game is alot better than soldat :3 and more active.
Gets serious at some point lol, then sometimes its funny. I wonder hmmm but why shmevin no stop by us to say hi while hes betting shit :/ thats just rude.
Hey I want hair!!! Can I borrow one plzzzzzzzzzzz from bank. Ill send tc for trade until im bored with hair and want tc back lol. We can do interest lmao
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I'll try this game later.

By the fucking way, I'm in a server on IRC, #chess.. if someone wants to play something, just get in there and beep me. I miss our long conversations there, Noah.. :C
-----
what happened to shamevin?
Last edited by Math; Feb 8, 2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Played with [c]Math and [C]wolf guys :3
you missed all the fun and shmevin came by :P
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
Ok i just checked onemember account and wtf happened to all the Tc ? theres was like 68k before ? now theres 2k.

On this account, I have 100k.
I sometimes mess with the clans tc when I'm bored, because honestly you guys never use it.
Ill probably trade it back to the clan when I get the chance.

Also, you guys should make a new bank, like chessbank, or chessclanbank, or something.
I can Help use some Shmevin xD I've gotten more active :P
now I'm in need of shit

also welcome back shmevin I love

WELCOME BACK SHMEVIN

funny as shit xD^
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
I can Help use some Shmevin xD I've gotten more active :P
now I'm in need of shit

also welcome back shmevin I love

WELCOME BACK SHMEVIN

funny as shit xD^

So many lols were given that day.
Should I make a new bank for the clan? Everyone knows onemember as my alt account, not necessarily the clan bank.

Also, I only come on Toribash to get you guys tc, earn tc for myself and transfer it to my banned account, or get tc to sell for USD. I'm busy exploring the deep webs, as well as playing Steam games.