Toribash
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
I'm in a mean/pissed off mood.

Same here.

Also, I hate it that people like maylene or torismaser think that I will be always nice to them and not respond to their overall stupidity. Thanks for banning me from the nao room once again. And you did not unban me after my last request to do so.
Thus, since nobody seems to like me, and/or is too stupid to behave appropriately, this time, I won't try to get back in.
Bye.

Will stay in the forum for a bit, though. If the idiocy spreads in here too, I'll leave toribash completely. Can't bear that shit.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
i'll have to agree with torismaser being stupid, but i think hes more of a dick.
c:
btw, any other news or new stuff going on in nao?
i'm really bored nao an i need to hear some stuff or do someting :c
Like a lie
I hate eet wen stoopeed popel ar stooped
Friends are just like trees... They fall down when you chop them a few times with an axe...
so i just did the most amazing thing ever done in the history of aikido and i thought i should share this c:
Attached Files
atom.rpl (43.9 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by MrUndies View Post
I hate eet wen stoopeed popel ar stooped

You sir, are an idiot
Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
so i just did the most amazing thing ever done in the history of aikido and i thought i should share this c:

Too lazy to download.
And I was playing Fallout NV but it crashed, so that's why I'm too lazy download.
And now I'm on my emails, so I'm gonna chill here for a while whilst I wait for a reply..
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
You sir, are an idiot

kammey be nice spammers are humans too c:
-----
also some one explain to me about this merge
-----
also ....why is course out of nao? does he not luv us anymoar :c
Last edited by Appledosa; Sep 4, 2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
kammey be nice spammers are humans too c:
-----
also some one explain to me about this merge
-----
also ....why is course out of nao? does he not luv us anymoar :c

Were gonna be merged with da official clan [Obey] and after that were gonna have
a new clan name.. i dunno what , but it isnt a 100% sure that we will merge with Obey
thats all i got from may
-----
and oh the Replay ... lucky win!
Last edited by radcliffex; Sep 4, 2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by radcliffex View Post
Were gonna be merged with da official clan [Obey] and after that were gonna have
a new clan name.. i dunno what , but it isnt a 100% sure that we will merge with Obey
thats all i got from may
-----
and oh the Replay ... lucky win!

i had a lil chat with artur and devill and we agreed that the name should stay as nao because we have a nice name c: also its better to be lucky than to be good,but its better to be lucky AND good c:
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Same here.

Also, I hate it that people like maylene or torismaser think that I will be always nice to them and not respond to their overall stupidity. Thanks for banning me from the nao room once again. And you did not unban me after my last request to do so.

Originally Posted by Sage View Post
i'll have to agree with torismaser being stupid, but i think hes more of a dick.

I love you too <3
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Hello gentlemen and gentlewomen of the Earth and beyond, I would just like to privately engage a question with my good ol' friend Arturix3 over there. Yarly, good sir. Why is this being not in your guild? I would like a message if possible when you're not busy serving a cup of your fine-ass herbal tea.

Good day to you, sir.
Last edited by Course; Sep 5, 2012 at 05:22 PM.