Toribash
No, Sainz just doesn't like me. Sainz, you can stop saying you don't want me in the clan now. Emg you're right I am only asking the clan members. But thank you others for understanding my situation. I am NOT here to cause a problem. But he did not have to say "sounds like a clan hopper now, he has been inactive and also joined various clans quickly.
Reported everything, Decline every risk. I don't like thelunatic's style." because that's biased and rude and I take offense to it, my apologies I will not respect it when someone is not showing respect to me. It's not a real reason, just his opinion towards me. I'd like to get the clan's honest opinion about my app and what you think of it or if I am welcome. Yes, I am emotional. Most people are, and I'm working on that irl. But walking over me and pouring fuel on the fire won't help. You have to treat others the way you want to be treated and that's all I'm saying. I understand why some of you might not like me. Fool seems to understand however, you need to be positive to avoid negativity..
Last edited by TheLunatic; Feb 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
I say yes, as thelunatic was a close personal friend at one point, before i took a one year hiatus so :P
What the FIRETRUCK!
Creepy avatar picture, I remember you Ripper and thank you. People don't seem to understand that inactivity is not something we always choose. I took a hiatus for a few months as well. If anyone wishes to speak to me more 1-on-1 I am always in Twinswords Tourney unless I am needed elsewhere.
I've already got a leaning okay from the Master, and the entire Council, 2 of the council which offered to let me join said yes. It might happen.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Feb 26, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
I never said I didn't like him, he just doesn't like me. And like I said I am not here to start problems. I said nothing to him to begin with, but he has a problem with me. I just think he needs to be a little more respectful to avoid un-needed conflict.
You guys, just need go ahead and see the facts, i said why i don't like him and why i think he's bad to join ICoF.
He argue agaisn't me, c'mon guys, stop being kids agaisn't me and him, i just answer these non-sense things that he talked about me.

Originally Posted by ripper23
Sainz, you are an ally, not a member, you gave your 2 cents, i dont want to see another comment on this thread from you.

Seems legit, but i don't will follow your clan with the same way.
Last edited by Kratos; Feb 26, 2013 at 12:29 AM.
Sainz, you are an ally, not a member, you gave your 2 cents, i dont want to see another comment on this thread from you.
What the FIRETRUCK!
ripper dont say stuff you might regret... if this one guy is gonna tear us apart then i dont know what to do
R.I.P